Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Things are going well. On Saturday, we will be 4 weeks away from D day. Delivery day. It's getting exciting. We are looking for a doula so any SB leads would be great.

I will be finishing up decorating the nursery tonight. My mom is going to come over and we will put everything in place. Looking forward to that. We will still need to get curtains. Maybe we will find some tonight at Ross.

I also want to install the car set and have it checked at Goleta Valley Hospital.

My job is going well. I only have about 2 1/2 weeks left here before my M leave starts. Yahoo!

Some recent digital Scrapbook pages I made. Click on them to see the full image.

My aunt and mom at the Baby Shower on July 14.



Me and John in the airport in Austin after going to the Livestrong Conference in October 2006.

No comments: