Friday, August 10, 2007

First Christmas Party 2002 standing with Magne when he had long hair.
First Christmast Party I went to in 2002 with Karin Cotter




Well, it's August 10. Finally here. My last day before my maternity leave. I can't believe it. I've worked at Expertcity/Citrix Online for 5 years. I got my watch last week BTW. :)

I can remember the first day coming to work here. I hated it for a long time. I think I cried every morning driving in for the first two weeks. I wondered what I had done moving from the Bay Area down to sleepy Santa Barbara. Luckily, my mom talked me through it and I joined lots of clubs and danced a lot to get me through those first 6-9 months. Again, it's hard to believe that 5 years have passed that I've been in SB and been at this job. The job has changed a lot and I was lucky to move up pretty quickly and make some sort of impact. My favorite part are the people of course. So many colorful characters and I could go on and on with fun stories about them all.

No comments: