Monday, August 04, 2008

New Camera and SD wrap up

So I returned the Casio camera and got a better one. What can I say? Kelly will only be this age once so I was looking for a dynamo screen on the camera and brilliant eye popping photos. The Canon PowerShot 10 mega pixels is making me drool and I love it. Expect to see lots of Kelly shots here soon. The iphone photos have not been representing her cuteness at all.

If you couldn't tell from all the photos from San Diego, we had a blast down there. La Jolla was so fun and different since I hadnt ever been there. We just had so much fun, walking and discovering little corners, eating out, letting Kelly crawl around. Great time. Sea World was perfect too. I cry every time at the Believe Shamu show. Saw it 2x. Cried both times. 2 years ago, it was the same and it's the same dang show. I just love it.

No comments: