Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Thursday

Always lots to blog about ... Kelly and I are watching Elmo right now. She wants to practically jump in the TV she loves him so much. She's standing so close to the TV, I hope her eyes dont melt. John is up helping out his mom in SLO who broke her leg badly a few weeks ago. So the girlz are their own, drinking coffee and chillin. Good times.

We have big halloween plans. Jim and Lindsay are coming tomorrow to watch Trick or Treat and so is John and Sandy, john's parents. I'm playing on my making our famous family stew. So need to get to the grocery store this AM and get all the goodies to make it. There is somehting about the grocery store I have always liked. Kelly in the cart as my partner and crime in the front seat makes it that much more fun.

No comments: