Sunday, October 21, 2007

Kelly's My Angel


IMG_1899
Originally uploaded by uidiziner

This weekend was tough but we got to be with a lot of family and that was wonderful. I won't go into the details here since it's pretty private but suffice it to say that Grammy's Graveside Service was beautiful.

Last night, I realized that God sent me Kelly because we were to lose Grandma Dorothy and Grammy. Kelly was special to me but now she's even more special. John and I thank God we have her more than ever.

John and I went to Goleta pier today after having breakfast at the Beachside restaurant with my mom and our cousin Anne. We spent some time outside with our little doll and walked the entire length of the pier. It was great to get outside. We both agreed we want to eat better and exercise more. Our time together was really nice.

No comments: