Monday, October 01, 2007

Yeah, I'm Cute


IMG_1696
Originally uploaded by uidiziner

So much is going on. Every day goes by fast. Kelly turned 5 weeks on Saturday. She is really becoming more and more alert. Last night she was smiling at me after I fed her. That was kind magical for me. Kind of like, wow, she seems to know who I am.

John says she can tell my voice and footsteps. :)

This is one of my favorite pictures of late. Kelly is just looking so cute. Her eyes are so wide open. Tons have been added to my flickr site. So check them out http://flickr.com/uidiziner

Tomorrow we are going to see my other grandma in Yorba Linda who is not doing too well. We want her to get to see Kelly. IT will be a long drive there and back. Hopefully it will go well. I'm a little nervous about it. Kelly "usually" falls asleep in the car but lately she has been screaming in the back of the car. I hate that b/c there is nothing I can do when I'm driving. I plan to feed and change her and the right times so that she doesn't get cranky back there.

I got all new tires for my car tonight and had the car seat checked. I'm feeling super conscience of having this precious life to take care. Yeah, so I went for the best tires I could get. What the heck!

No comments: