Tuesday, December 04, 2007









Can't seem to keep up with the blog now that Kelly is more active. But I'll try. So many people have been asking me about it... I didnt really know that people actually read my musings! My computer is kind of slow. I need to learn how to post from my iPhone since I have it with me all the time. Uploading photos to blogger is slow. Need to figure out a better way.

Where to start -- Kelly is a joy. She was a hit at the 4th annual cookie party that we had on Sunday. All the usual suspects were there. You know who you are. :)

Kelly was a doll baby on Saturday night for my mom the baby sitter. She went down at 7pm and didnt cause my mom any troubles. We went to Donna's 40th surprise birthday party and were all dressed up in 1940's style. (Found the hat in Gramy's things. It was in perfect condition of course!!! All the costume jewelry that Ive been saving all these years finally came in handy!) There was dinner and dancing and lots of friends of ours there. The dancing was the best part for me. Donna was so surprised it was awesome.

Some other stuff -- some days it's amazing what a multi-tasking mom can get done in one day and what I know how to "re-frame". (I think work trained me for this. Especially working with all those men in the software industry!) Other days feel like I got worked over by a steam roller. If Kelly sleeps well, then we're pretty much golden and mommy and Kelly go out and exercise everyday and meet up with other mommies and babies. But if sleep has been bad, then you can pretty much kiss your brain goodbye for the day. Luckily she is asleep right now. She goes to bed at 7pm. Thank you God!!! John is out getting real live Xmas tree for us. Yippee!

Tomorrow is a big day. Drs appt for K. Pep for both of us. Lunch for Donna's official bday then off to help my mom with something. Xmas cards got ordered today. Probably need to decorate the tree tomorrow. I should be resting and reading my book "Eat, Pray, Love" which Melani got for me and I am really enjoying reading. It was on Oprah today and I missed it - bummed about that.

Also am getting my money's worth from Netflix. Saw "Holiday" with Cameron Diaz and would really recommend it as feel good, fun Xmas movie. Cheers all!!

1 comment:

Moosh said...

hi carey - wow she is growing fast! how funny, i'm also reading 'eat, pray,love' - need to compare notes!