Wednesday, December 19, 2007








My dad was here this weekend. I finally figured out how to publish photos from my iphone. They are above. Kelly fell asleep in his arms right when we were eating breakfast. It was so cute.

Books and Movies
Just watched, After the Wedding. It's Danish and it's really good. Highly recommend adding this to your Netflix Queue. It's dramatic and takes you on a ride you aren't prepared for. Both me and John really liked it!! Any other movies you recommend to add to our queue?

I'm almost done with Eat, Pray, Love. It's really good. I think it was recommended by Oprah. It takes me forever to read a bood but this is a good one. It only took me 4 months with a new baby. Pretty good for me. Who else has read this? Thanks Melani for sending me this book!

Oh and here's a photo of my mom and Kelly!

No comments: