Thursday, September 13, 2007







35th Birthday Yesterday!

Yesterday, I turned 35! Whoa, what a milestone! John and I celebrated by going to Chucks of Hawaii (my favorite) on Upper State. My mom stayed at our house and baby sat little K. First time I've put on makeup in weeks. My feet are also not swollen anymore and I was able to wear cute shoes. (They were terrible - it felt like I had two throbbing bricks for feet.)

We had a nice time, got Baskin Robbins after and brought it to my mom to celebrate. John gave me an iPhone for my birthday!!! Now to find the time to learn how to use it!

Poor Baby K had gas all day yesterday. I think it was because I drank half a bottle of Dixie Peach from Trader Joes and Im guessing it made her gassy. Poor thing. I won't be drinking any more juice. It's weird to see how what you eat can really affect poor little baby.

Does anyone have tips for what to eat / not eat while breastfeeding? Please post comments here. Would really appreciate the advice!

No comments: