Monday, September 17, 2007


Grammy holding baby Kelly for the first time
Originally uploaded by uidiziner

See all photos here

My mom had a family party at her condo for all the september birthdays. This was for me, Lindsay and Aunt Darlene. Everyone had already met Kelly except for my Grammy. Here Grammy gets to hold baby Kelly for the very first time. It was clear that they love each other. Grammy is 93 and baby K is just 3 weeks old. This spans 4 generations.

Great party - everyone had a fun time. Delish food. Menu was:

Amazing Hor Deurves (including the artichoke dip that Lindsay makes)
Darlene's Mock Fried Chicken
Albie's Pea and Shrimp salad, Marinated Vegetable Salad
John's Watermelon and Cantelope salad
Garlic Bread
and more ....mmmm good!

Also lots of fabulous gifts.
- My aunt made me a Travel Snoozer Quilt and Pillow (my mom has one and I've been dying for one!)
- Steph gave me a beautiful painting of Waller Park in Santa Maria
- John gave me some cute Crocs sandals
- Jim and Lindsay gave me an Old Navy Gift Card and a new pair of slippers that I'm in love with
- My mom gave me tons. A new Lululemon shape jacket, new Reef sandals, money for a shopping spree, a Michaels and Trader Joes gift card, etc etc.

What a fab party! Mostly because it's no drama and just lots of fun, laughing and love. :)

No comments: