Monday, September 10, 2007




Dropping Off the Cliff

Yesterday, Sunday was the first day I didn't have any more darviset (pain pills). It was a bit rough. I only cried twice. But then I ate lunch and felt better. I still have the Ibuprofen from the Dr and am supplementing with the tylenol. Thank God. But did you know that calling the Dr on the weekend that they WILL NOT do prescription refills on the weekend. So why the heck do they make it so they stuff is going to run out on the weekend???????????

Anyway, one day later and I feel better and now I'm off the stuff. It's probably for the best anyway. Although I am extrememly tired.

Baby K is doing great. She's sleeping right now. Been napping since 1pm. She's about to wake up and I will change her and feed her. Then rock her in the rocking chair. She's a real love. But she hates dirty diapers!!!




No comments: