Friday, September 07, 2007

Going to See Dr. Iris



Mom and Baby waiting for Dr. Iris
Originally uploaded by uidiziner


This morning we all went for our first outing with Baby K. It was time for her first baby doctor visit with Dr. Iris. Here we are waiting in the cute room for the dr. Kelly was very well behaved.

She weighed 8lbs 6 oz so she is now back up to her birth weight. Dr. said this is excellent and great for 13 days old. She said we looked good and the baby did too. Thanks to all that are supporting us so that we get to care for the baby.

Good news: I get to have coffee!!! B/c I had it while I was preggers, I can have it now, says Dr. Iris. So first thing we did was rush over to Starbucks on Victoria and John got me a latte and a blueberry muffin will baby K and I waited in car. Wow! Did it taste delicious!

Pictures of the first doctor visit are at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/uidiziner


No comments: