Thursday, September 20, 2007

Road Trip to Santa Maria

Today we took our first road trip with my mom to see Grammy in Santa Maria. We did it! Basically drove up at 10am and Kelly slept the whole way. Yahoo! We got to visit with Grammy at her house for nearly 4 hours. Kelly even slept the entire time at Grammys! This gave us time to enjoy lunch, have tea and cookies and just relax.

I can't tell you how liberating it is to get out of the house. It's not that being home is bad... it just gets a little boring and clauterphobic. I think it's good for Kelly too to experience a new place. I mean, she is just sleeping the entire time.

We will definitely go again. Next time, maybe Kelly and I will go on a walk in the stroller or sling around the neighborhood. I also got some time to play with my iphone while I was up there. Terif!

No comments: