Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Kelly is Here!




Kelly Ann Caulfield arrived at 8:05 am on August 25. 8lbs 6 ozs. 20 inches. We are very happy to have her here!!!

It was a bit of a process as I bet you can tell since I haven't posted for a week and a half. Long story short - we went to Cottage Hospital in SB on Thursday, August 23 to be induced, labored all night and day long and then night long again and finally Kelly Ann made her debut at 8:05 am on Saturday, August 25. Both mom and dad are proud.

Unfortunately I had some complications in the hospital starting on August 28 and got really sick. My intestines weren't working. In other words, no #2 for a few days and a lot of gas. OMG!!! So painful. I was swearing like a sailor. These pains were worse than the labor. Luckily by Thursday Aug 30, they finally figured out what the problem was (after having not eat or drink even water for 3 days!!!). The good news was that the baby was doing fine the entire time. Luckily I got better enough to finally leave the hospital on Saturday, September 1. Total 9 days in the hospital. Uggggggg!

No comments: