Thursday, September 13, 2007








First Journey Out to Grandma Albie's

Kelly was very cranky yesterday b/c of all that gas. Today she is much better. I had to let her sleep with us in the bed to get her to sleep. She must like the warm body and the feeling of my heartbeat. It makes sense since she had that for 9 months in utero.

Luckily most of the time she sleeps in her bassinet which is in our room. We want her to be able to sleep on her own.

Today, we took our first journey out to grandma albie's house. I drove Kelly there and we both survived. Kelly actually fell asleep in her car seat on the way over. And it's only a 7 minute drive! I carried her up to mom's 3rd floor condo and we felt quite proud of ourselves for having made it over. No one was there yet so I fed Kelly and she got sleepy. Then mom and John showed up. John brought subs from Giovanni's --- mmmm they were delish! We all hung out there until about 5 pm. Just relaxing and taking naps. Kelly is taking a liking to sleeping on the bed. My mom set up all these pillows on the guest bed so that she could sleep there. I'd say she napped there for a good 2 hours. That was great so that we could have lunch and john and I could both take a nap.

Right now we're waiting for Chinese food from China Pavillion that my boss Kristen ordered for us. Can't wait. It sounds really good.

No comments: